- Essentials & Benefits
- Student Records
- Research Degrees
- Student Centre
- IOE Students
Please read this important update.
UCL Student Welfare Week – 02-05 March 2015
Stressed about exams? Worried you’re not eating right? Losing sleep over your future career? UCL Student Welfare Week 2015 aims to help address many of these issues, and more.
Student and Registry Services
|Maps and Transport links|
L.F. Vernon-Harcourt Prize
Founded in 1920 by a bequest under the will of L.F. Vernon-Harcourt, Professor of Civil Engineering and Surveying, 1882-1905
- The L.F. Vernon-Harcourt Prize may
be awarded in each session.
- The Prize is awarded by the Council on the
recommendation of the Faculty of
- The Prize is awarded for Civil Engineering.
- The Prize takes the form of books,
instruments, or materials to the value of
- Candidates must be students of the College who have
attended a course of
study leading to an Engineering degree.
- No application is necessary.
- The qualifications of candidates are
considered by the Chadwick Professor of
- The award is announced in July.
- Awards are subject to the provisions of the General Regulations.
Page last modified on 14 feb 12 14:37