Student and Registry Services
|Maps and Transport links|
R. Russell Bursary
Founded in 1987 under the will of Mr Reginald Russell, student of the College from 1928 to 1933.
- The Council makes grants from time to time from the R. Russell
- The grants are made on the recommendation of the
Chadwick Professor of Civil
- Candidates for grants must be students in the Department of
Environmental Engineering, and must be in need of financial assistance
them to continue their studies in the Department.
- Candidates for grants must give full information of their financial
circumstances to the Chadwick Professor of Civil Engineering.
- Awards are subject to the provisions of the General Regulations.