Registry & Academic Services
|Maps and Transport links|
Derek Roberts Scholarship for Biochemical Engineering
Founded in 1998 by the Department of Biochemical Engineering
- A number of scholarships known as The Derek Roberts
Biochemical Engineering will be awarded in each
- The Scholarships are awarded by the Department on the
recommendation of the
Trustees of the Biochemical Engineering Investment Trust (BEIT).
- The Scholarships are awarded for first year Biochemical
undergraduates at UCL who show exceptional promise and commitment to the
- The Scholarships will comprise a cash prize for the
purpose of purchasing a
- Candidates must send written notice of their intention
to compete for the
Scholarships to Dr N J Titchener-Hooker on or before 1st November.
- The qualifications of candidates are considered by an
Advisory Panel (ITAP).
- The scholars must pursue a degree in Biochemical
Engineering at UCL.
- Award of the Scholarships is normally made in mid-March.
- The College reserves the right to vary these regulations
should it become
necessary to do so in order to ensure the continued use of the
resources in the
- Awards are subject to the provisions of the General Regulations.
Page last modified on 14 feb 12 14:27 by Registry Web