Registry & Academic Services
|Maps and Transport links|
The Institution of Structural Engineers Past Presidents Prize
- A prize known as the the Institution of Structural
Engineers Past Presidents
Prize may be awarded in each session.
- The Prize is awarded by the Council on the recommendation
of the Faculty of
- The Prize is awarded for the best overall design performance
in the final
year of the MEng Degree Programme.
- The value of the Prize is £200.
- No application is necessary.
- The qualifications of candidates are considered
by the Head of the
Department of Civil and Environmental Engineering.
- The award is announced in July.
- The College reserves the right to vary these regulations
should it become
necessary to do so in order to ensure the continued use of
the resources in the
- Awards are subject to the provisions of the
Page last modified on 14 feb 12 14:36 by Registry Web