Student and Registry Services
|Maps and Transport links|
Institution of Electrical Engineers Prize
Given by the Institution of Electrical Engineers from 1968
- The Institution of Electrical Engineers Prize may be awarded each session.
- The Prize is awarded by the Institution of Electrical Engineers on the recommendation of the Council. The Council is advised by the Faculty of Engineering.
- The Prize is awarded to the student in the final year of the BSc (Eng) Degree course who has most distinguished themselves in the Electronic or Electrical Engineering groups of subjects.
- The Prize takes the form of a certificate and a cheque to the value of £50.
- No application is necessary.
- The qualifications of candidates are considered by the Pender Professor of Electrical Engineering.
- The award is announced in July.
- Awards are subject to the provisions of the General Regulations.