Registry & Academic Services
|Maps and Transport links|
Institution of Civil Engineers Prize
Given by the Institution of Civil Engineers from 1971
- The Institution of Civil Engineers Prize may be awarded in
- The Prize is awarded by the Council on the
recommendation of the Faculty of
- The Prize is awarded to a student in
the Department of Civil and
Environmental Engineering for the best all-round
performance in the final year
course for the B.Eng or M.Eng Degree. Particular weight is given
to ability in
civil engineering designing (including but not exclusive to
- The Prize takes the form of a certificate of merit and a sum
- No application is necessary.
- The qualifications of candidates are considered by the
Chadwick Professor of
- The award is announced in July.
- Awards are subject to the provisions of the General Regulations.
Page last modified on 14 feb 12 14:34 by Registry Web