Attention Students: Read more about planned strike action on the 3rd December 2013.
Student and Registry Services
|Maps and Transport links|
The Rank Taylor Hobson Prize
Founded in 1986 by Rank Taylor Hobson to commemorate the Centenary of the company
- The Rank Taylor Hobson Prize may be awarded in each session.
- The Prize is awarded by the Council on the recommendation
of the Faculty of
Engineering advised by the Pender Professor of
- The Prize is awarded to a student in the final year of
the BSc.(Eng) or
B.Eng. courses in the Electronic and Electrical Engineering
upon outstanding performance in the 3rd year project of
the degree course.
- The Prize takes the form of a cheque for £50.
- No application is necessary and the award is announced in
- Awards are subject to the provisions of the General Regulations.
Page last modified on 14 feb 12 14:43 by Registry Web