Student and Registry Services
|Maps and Transport links|
Founded in 1971 by Mrs Elsie H. B. Hart in memory of her husband, Cecil Augustus Hart, sometime student and member of staff of the College, Professor of Photogrammetry and Surveying, 1946-50, Fellow of the College
- Three Hart Prizes may be awarded in each session.
- The Prizes are awarded by the Council on the recommendation of the Faculty of Engineering.
- One Prize is awarded for each Geomatic programme (one prize for GIS, one for Surveying and one for Hydrographic Surveying).
- The value of the Prize is £175.
- No application is necessary. The qualifications of students eligible for an award are considered by the Head of the Department of Geomatic Engineering.
- Awards are announced in July.
- Awards are subject to the provisions of the General Regulations.
Page last modified on 14 feb 12 14:44 by Registry Web