- Essentials & Benefits
- Student Records
- Research Degrees
- Student Centre
- IOE Students
Please read this important update.
UCL Student Welfare Week – 02-05 March 2015
Stressed about exams? Worried you’re not eating right? Losing sleep over your future career? UCL Student Welfare Week 2015 aims to help address many of these issues, and more.
Student and Registry Services
|Maps and Transport links|
Founded in 1988 by Courtaulds Research
- The Courtaulds Prize may be awarded in each session.
- The Prize is awarded by the Council on the
recommendation of the Faculty of
- A candidate must be a student of the College registered
for either the B.Eng
or M.Eng degree in the Department of Chemical Engineering.
- The prize will be awarded to the student who submits the best
answer to the
chemical engineering design project. The prize may be shared by
- The maximum value of the Prize is £200.
- No application is necessary.
- The qualifications of candidates are considered by the
Professor of Chemical Engineering.
- The award is announced in July.
- Awards are subject to the provisions of the General Regulations.
Page last modified on 14 feb 12 14:29