- Essentials & Benefits
- Student Records
- Research Degrees
- Student Centre
- IOE Students
Please read this important update.
UCL Student Welfare Week – 02-05 March 2015
Stressed about exams? Worried you’re not eating right? Losing sleep over your future career? UCL Student Welfare Week 2015 aims to help address many of these issues, and more.
Student and Registry Services
|Maps and Transport links|
Blonstein Prize in Mechanical Engineering
Founded in 1987 as a memorial to Larry Blonstein, and in recognition of his achievements, by his ex-colleagues and friends. The prize to be instituted at University College London, where he took his degree in Mechanical Engineering
- The Blonstein Prize in Mechanical Engineering may be awarded
- The Prize is awarded by the Council on the recommendation of
the Faculty of
- The Prize is awarded for the best overall performance in
- The value of the Prize, which will take the form of books, is
the Council on the recommendation of the Faculty of Engineering.
- A candidate must be a student of the College who has attended a
study leading to an Engineering degree.
- No application is necessary.
- The qualifications of candidates are considered by the Head of
Department of Mechanical Engineering.
- The award is announced in July.
- Awards are subject to the provisions of the General Regulations.
Page last modified on 14 feb 12 14:47