Attention Students: Read more about planned strike action on the 3rd December 2013.
Student and Registry Services
|Maps and Transport links|
Blonstein Prize in Mechanical Engineering
Founded in 1987 as a memorial to Larry Blonstein, and in recognition of his achievements, by his ex-colleagues and friends. The prize to be instituted at University College London, where he took his degree in Mechanical Engineering
- The Blonstein Prize in Mechanical Engineering may be awarded
- The Prize is awarded by the Council on the recommendation of
the Faculty of
- The Prize is awarded for the best overall performance in
- The value of the Prize, which will take the form of books, is
the Council on the recommendation of the Faculty of Engineering.
- A candidate must be a student of the College who has attended a
study leading to an Engineering degree.
- No application is necessary.
- The qualifications of candidates are considered by the Head of
Department of Mechanical Engineering.
- The award is announced in July.
- Awards are subject to the provisions of the General Regulations.
Page last modified on 14 feb 12 14:47 by Registry Web