Registry & Academic Services
|Maps and Transport links|
Sir Andrew Taylor Prize in Architecture
Founded in 1938 under the will of Sir Andrew T. Taylor, J.P., R.C.A., F.S.A., F.R.I.B.A., Chair of the Architectural Education Committee
- The Sir Andrew Taylor Prize in Architecture
may be awarded in each
- The Prize is awarded by the Council on the recommendation of
Professor of Architecture.
- The Prize is awarded for the best set of drawings,
and design, submitted by a student on completion of the one-year Diploma
- The Prize takes the form of books, instruments,
or materials to the value of
- No application is necessary.
- The Bartlett Professor of Architecture may appoint
a jury of members of the
staff of the Bartlett School of Architecture and Planning
to assist in the
making of the recommendation.
- The award is announced in July.
- Awards are subject to the provisions of the General Regulations.
Page last modified on 14 feb 12 14:06 by Registry Web