Student and Registry Services
|Maps and Transport links|
Owings Travel Scholarship
Founded in 1970 from a gift made by Mr and Mrs N. Owings for the purpose of assisting students of the Faculty of Built Environment to travel to the United States of America
- A Scholarship, known as the Owings Travel Scholarship, may be awarded every other session or whenever the fund permits.
- The Scholarship is awarded by the Council on the recommendation of the Bartlett Travel Awards Committee.
- Candidates must be full-time students of the Bartlett School of Architecture and Planning in order to apply for the Scholarship.
- Candidates must apply through the Bartlett's Scholarship Website before 1st May, a programme of travel and study in the United States of America during the next long vacation.
- The annual value of the Scholarship may fluctuate from year to year but will be in the region of £250.
- The successful candidate will be expected to submit a
report on their visit within one month of their return.
- Awards are subject to the provisions of the General Regulations.
Page last modified on 14 feb 12 14:10 by Registry Web