- Essentials & Benefits
- Student Records
- Research Degrees
- Student Centre
- IOE Students
Rail Strikes and Examinations- Latest Advice
It has been announced that the Rail Maritime and Transport (RMT) Union have cancelled planned strike action which was due to disrupt services on 25th and 26th May. All services will now run as normal on the above dates and there will be no impact on students travelling to examinations.
Student and Registry Services
|Maps and Transport links|
Owings Travel Scholarship
Founded in 1970 from a gift made by Mr and Mrs N. Owings for the purpose of assisting students of the Faculty of Built Environment to travel to the United States of America
- A Scholarship, known as the Owings Travel Scholarship, may be awarded every other session or whenever the fund permits.
- The Scholarship is awarded by the Council on the recommendation of the Bartlett Travel Awards Committee.
- Candidates must be full-time students of the Bartlett School of Architecture and Planning in order to apply for the Scholarship.
- Candidates must apply through the Bartlett's Scholarship Website before 1st May, a programme of travel and study in the United States of America during the next long vacation.
- The annual value of the Scholarship may fluctuate from year to year but will be in the region of £250.
- The successful candidate will be expected to submit a
report on their visit within one month of their return.
- Awards are subject to the provisions of the General Regulations.
Page last modified on 14 feb 12 14:10