Student and Registry Services
|Maps and Transport links|
Richard Llewelyn-Davies Travel Scholarship
Founded in 1983 from a fund subscribed in memory of the Rt Hon. Lord Llewelyn-Davies, M.A., R.I.B.A., F.R.T.P.I., Professor of Architecture at the College, 1960-69, and Professor of Urban Planning and Head of the School of Environmental Studies, 1970-75
- One or more Scholarships, known as the Richard Llewelyn-Davies Travel Scholarships may be awarded in each session.
- The Scholarships are awarded by the Council on the recommendation of the Bartlett Travel Awards Committee.
- Candidates must be students of the Bartlett School of Architecture and Planning at the time when they apply for the Scholarship.
- Candidates must apply through the Bartlett's Scholarships Website by 1st May, a programme of travel and study during the next long vacation.
- The value of the Scholarship is decided by the Council on the recommendation of the Bartlett Travel Awards Committee.
- Successful candidates will be expected to submit a report on their visits within one month of their return.
- Awards are subject to the provisions of the General Regulations.
Page last modified on 14 feb 12 14:09