- Essentials & Benefits
- Student Records
- Research Degrees
- Student Centre
- IOE Students
Please read this important update.
UCL Student Welfare Week – 02-05 March 2015
Stressed about exams? Worried you’re not eating right? Losing sleep over your future career? UCL Student Welfare Week 2015 aims to help address many of these issues, and more.
Student and Registry Services
|Maps and Transport links|
Richard Llewelyn-Davies Travel Scholarship
Founded in 1983 from a fund subscribed in memory of the Rt Hon. Lord Llewelyn-Davies, M.A., R.I.B.A., F.R.T.P.I., Professor of Architecture at the College, 1960-69, and Professor of Urban Planning and Head of the School of Environmental Studies, 1970-75
- One or more Scholarships, known as the Richard Llewelyn-Davies Travel Scholarships may be awarded in each session.
- The Scholarships are awarded by the Council on the recommendation of the Bartlett Travel Awards Committee.
- Candidates must be students of the Bartlett School of Architecture and Planning at the time when they apply for the Scholarship.
- Candidates must apply through the Bartlett's Scholarships Website by 1st May, a programme of travel and study during the next long vacation.
- The value of the Scholarship is decided by the Council on the recommendation of the Bartlett Travel Awards Committee.
- Successful candidates will be expected to submit a report on their visits within one month of their return.
- Awards are subject to the provisions of the General Regulations.
Page last modified on 14 feb 12 14:09