R. B. Hounsfield Prize in Town Planning and Civic Engineering
Founded in 1950 to commemorate the connection of Mr R. B. Hounsfield with the Department of Civil and Environmental Engineering, 1947 to 1950
- The R. B. Hounsfield Prize in Town Planning and Civic Engineering
awarded in each session.
- The Prize is awarded by the Council on the
recommendation of the Professor
of Urban Planning.
- The Prize is awarded for work of outstanding
merit in Transport Planning in
the course for the MPhil Degree in Town Planning.
- The Prize takes the form of books or instruments
to the value of
- No application is necessary.
- The qualifications of candidates are considered by the
Professor of Urban
- The award is announced in July.
- Awards are subject to the provisions of the General Regulations.
Page last modified on 14 feb 12 14:05 by Registry Web