Student and Registry Services
|Maps and Transport links|
Given by Haymills (Contractors) Ltd. in 1986 to mark their 75th Anniversary
- The Scholarship, known as the Haymills Scholarship, may
be awarded in each
- The Scholarship is awarded by the
Council on the recommendation of the LMBA
Professor of Building of the Bartlett School of
- The Scholarship is awarded to a second year
undergraduate building student
at the Bartlett School of Architecture and Planning.
- The value of the Haymills Scholarship is £500.
- The qualifications of the candidates are
considered by the LMBA Professor of
- No application is necessary.
- The award is announced in July.
- The award is not conditional upon the student taking
up employment on
graduation with Haymills (Contractors) Ltd.
- Awards are subject to the provisions of the General Regulations.