- Essentials & Benefits
- Student Records
- Research Degrees
- Student Centre
- IOE Students
Rail Strikes and Examinations- Latest Advice
It has been announced that the Rail Maritime and Transport (RMT) Union have cancelled planned strike action which was due to disrupt services on 25th and 26th May. All services will now run as normal on the above dates and there will be no impact on students travelling to examinations.
Student and Registry Services
|Maps and Transport links|
Founded in memory of Thomas L. Donaldson, Professor of Architecture, 1841-65
- A Donaldson Medal may be awarded in each session.
- The Medal is awarded by the Royal
Institute of British Architects, on the
recommendation of the Council and the Bartlett Professor of
- The Medal is awarded to a student at the end of a course
leading to a first
degree in the fields of Architecture, Planning and Building
work in the Bartlett School of Architecture and Planning.
- The Medal is engraved with the name of the Medallist.
A prize of books,
instruments, or materials to the value of £15 is added to
this by the College.
- No application is necessary.
- The Bartlett Professor of Architecture may appoint a
jury of members of the
staff of the Bartlett School of Architecture and Planning
to assist in the
making of the recommendation.
- The award is announced in July.
- Awards are subject to the provisions of the General Regulations.
Page last modified on 14 feb 12 14:02