Student and Registry Services
|Maps and Transport links|
The Windham Baring, Yeates and Scott Prize
The Windham Baring Prize was founded under a bequest to the Middlesex Hospital Medical School.
The Thomas Yeates Prize was founded under a bequest to the Middlesex Hospital Medical School.
The Frank Scott Prize was endowed in 1938 by the late Dr A. T. Scott to perpetuate the memory of his brother, a student of The Middlesex Hospital Medical School, who died in his first year.
1. One prize may be awarded in each session.
2. The prize is awarded by the Council on the recommendation of the MBBS Board of Examiners.
3. The prize is awarded to the student who achieves the fifth highest score in the examinations for Year 1 of the MBBS programme.
4. The value of the prize is £100. The award is accompanied by a certificate.
5. No application is necessary.
6. The award is announced in June.
7. Awards are subject to the provisions of the General Regulations.
Page last modified on 15 feb 12 14:30 by Registry Web