- Essentials & Benefits
- Student Records
- Research Degrees
- Student Centre
- IOE Students
Rail Strikes and Examinations- Latest Advice
It has been announced that the Rail Maritime and Transport (RMT) Union have cancelled planned strike action which was due to disrupt services on 25th and 26th May. All services will now run as normal on the above dates and there will be no impact on students travelling to examinations.
Student and Registry Services
|Maps and Transport links|
The Wellcome and College Prizes in Endocrine Systems
The Wellcome Prize was established at University College Hospital Medical School by the Wellcome Trust for Medical Research
- Two awards may be awarded in each session.
- The Prizes are awarded by the Council on the
recommendation of the Board of
Examiners in Life Sciences (Medical).
- The Prizes are awarded to the two students who
show the greatest proficiency
in the Endocrine Systems module in Year 2 of the MBBS course.
- The value of the First Prize is £100 and the Second Prize £75.
will be accompanied by a certificate.
- No application is necessary.
- The awards are announced in June.
- Awards are subject to the provisions of the General Regulations.
Page last modified on 15 feb 12 13:17