- Essentials & Benefits
- Student Records
- Research Degrees
- Student Centre
- IOE Students
Rail Strikes and Examinations- Latest Advice
It has been announced that the Rail Maritime and Transport (RMT) Union have cancelled planned strike action which was due to disrupt services on 25th and 26th May. All services will now run as normal on the above dates and there will be no impact on students travelling to examinations.
Student and Registry Services
|Maps and Transport links|
Helen Webb and Philip Young Team Prizes
The Helen Webb Prize was founded at the Royal Free Hospital School of Medicine in 1926 by Jessie Crosfield in memory of Dr Helen Webb and was originally awarded as a prize examination in Paediatrics.
The Philip Young Prize was founded at the Royal Free Hospital School of Medicine in 1973 by Dr Jeanette M. Young in memory of her husband and son, and was originally awarded as an essay prize in Mental Subnormality.
Awarded jointly from 2003 following the merger of the Royal Free Hospital School of Medicine with the University College and Middlesex School of Medicine.
- Three prizes may be awarded each session.
- The Prizes are awarded by the Council on the recommendation of the MBBS Board of Examiners.
- Up to 4 awards may be made in each of the 3 Child and Family Health with Dermatology Modules to the students placed overall first in the project presentations.
- No application is necessary.
- The value of each prize is £10.
- Each award is accompanied by a certificate.
- The award is announced in August.
- Awards are subject to the provisions of the General Regulations.
Page last modified on 11 sep 12 14:24