- Essentials & Benefits
- Student Records
- Research Degrees
- Student Centre
- IOE Students
Rail Strikes and Examinations- Latest Advice
It has been announced that the Rail Maritime and Transport (RMT) Union have cancelled planned strike action which was due to disrupt services on 25th and 26th May. All services will now run as normal on the above dates and there will be no impact on students travelling to examinations.
Student and Registry Services
|Maps and Transport links|
University College Hospital Old Students' Association Student Hardship Fund
Founded in 1987 by the University College Hospital Old Students' Association
- A Scholarship known as the University College Hospital
Association Scholarship may be awarded in each session.
- The Scholarship is awarded by the Council on the
recommendation of the
Faculty of Clinical Sciences.
- The award is made to assist an undergraduate clinical
medical student of
high academic merit, who is in severe financial difficulty.
- The annual value of the Scholarship may fluctuate
from year to year but will
be in the region of £100.
- Candidates must send written notice of their intention
to compete for the
Scholarship to the Faculty Tutor on or before 31 October.
- The Scholarship is awarded for one year in the
first instance but may be
renewed annually up to an overall maximum period of three years.
- The award is announced in November.
- Awards are subject to the provisions of the General Regulations.
Page last modified on 15 feb 12 14:24