Student and Registry Services
|Maps and Transport links|
Founded in 1985 by Roussel Limited
- Two Awards known as the Roussel Awards may be awarded
- The Awards are made by the Council on the recommendation
of the Faculty of
- The Awards are made to assist undergraduate
clinical medical students with
their travel expenses connected with their Elective Period.
- The value of each Award is £300.
- Applications, which should relate to specific Elective
should be submitted on Elective Period grant forms obtainable
from the Faculty
Office. The closing date for applications is the end of March
- On return from the Elective Period, the successful applicants
required to visit Roussel Laboratories Limited to report on their
- Awards are subject to the provisions of the General Regulations (Faculty of Clinical Sciences).
Page last modified on 15 feb 12 11:43 by Registry Web