- Essentials & Benefits
- Student Records
- Research Degrees
- Student Centre
- IOE Students
Please read this important update.
UCL Student Welfare Week – 02-05 March 2015
Stressed about exams? Worried you’re not eating right? Losing sleep over your future career? UCL Student Welfare Week 2015 aims to help address many of these issues, and more.
Student and Registry Services
|Maps and Transport links|
The Lord Rank, Suckling Memorial and UCL Sessional Prizes in Reproduction, Genetics and Development
The Lord Rank Prize was founded under a bequest to the UCL Medical School and was originally awarded in Biochemistry. The Suckling Memorial Prizes were founded in 1936 by Mrs A M Suckling in memory of her son, John Jerome Suckling, a student of UCL Medical School from 1902 – 1907. Sessional prizes are UCL prizes awarded in each Faculty.
- Two awards may be awarded in each session.
- The Prizes are awarded by the Council on the
recommendation of the Faculty
of Biomedical Sciences Board of Examiners.
- The Prizes are awarded to the two students who
show the greatest proficiency
in the Reproduction, Genetics and Development module in Year 2 of the
- The value of each prize is £75. Each award will be
accompanied by a
- No application is necessary.
- The awards are announced in June.
- Awards are subject to the provisions of the General Regulations.
Page last modified on 15 feb 12 13:12