- Essentials & Benefits
- Student Records
- Research Degrees
- Student Centre
- IOE Students
Please read this important update.
UCL Student Welfare Week – 02-05 March 2015
Stressed about exams? Worried you’re not eating right? Losing sleep over your future career? UCL Student Welfare Week 2015 aims to help address many of these issues, and more.
Student and Registry Services
|Maps and Transport links|
Prankerd-Jones Memorial Fund Awards
ounded in 1983 by the subscribers to the Prankerd-Jones Memorial Fund, in memory of Nicola Prankerd (a former student of the School of Medicine, 1976-82), her brother, Richard Prankerd and Alison Jones (a former student of the Slade School of Fine Art, 1976-80) all of whom were murdered in Zimbabwe in 1982. The Fund was subscribed to by their families and relatives, the Sir Jules Thorn Charitable Trust, the "Friends of University College" and many other benefactors
- One or more Awards known as the Prankerd-Jones Memorial Fund
Awards may be
awarded in each session.
- The Awards are made by the Council on the recommendation
of the Faculty of
- The Awards are made to assist undergraduate clinical medical
their overseas travel expenses connected with their Elective Periods.
- Awards are normally within the range £100 to £200.
- Applications, which should relate to specific Elective Period
should be submitted on Elective Period grant forms obtainable from
Office. The closing date for applications is the end of
March each year.
- Awards are subject to the provisions
Page last modified on 15 feb 12 11:39