Student and Registry Services
|Maps and Transport links|
Arthur Pollard Student Assistance Fund
Founded in 1935 by a bequest of the late Arthur Pollard, supplemented in 1976 by donations in memory of the late H.Clifford Pugh, Chairman of the Council of UCHMS 1969-76 and of the late Dr F.R. Tredgold, Consultant Psychiatrist, UCH 1948-76
- The Dean of Students on behalf of the Council makes loans and
the Arthur Pollard Student Assistance Fund.
- The loans and bursaries are made on the recommendation
of the Dean of the
Faculty of Clinical Sciences.
- The loans may be made to students proceeding to
the M.B., B.S. or B.D.S.
Degrees in the Faculty of Clinical Sciences, to assist
with the payment of
tuition or examination fees or to contribute to maintenance
- The loans bear no interest. They must be
repaid, in one sum or by agreed
instalments, within one year from the date upon which
the student obtains the
first registrable medical or dental qualification. The period of repayment
be extended in special cases.
- In all other respects the Regulations as to Bursary and Loan Funds apply.
Page last modified on 15 feb 12 14:17