- Essentials & Benefits
- Student Records
- Research Degrees
- Student Centre
- IOE Students
Rail Strikes and Examinations- Latest Advice
It has been announced that the Rail Maritime and Transport (RMT) Union have cancelled planned strike action which was due to disrupt services on 25th and 26th May. All services will now run as normal on the above dates and there will be no impact on students travelling to examinations.
Student and Registry Services
|Maps and Transport links|
The Paraskevaides, Brooks and Windham Baring Prize for Overall Performance in Year 1
The George and Thelma Paraskevaides Foundation Prize was founded in 1996 through a donation to The University College and Middlesex School of Medicine.
The Annie E Brooks Prize was founded in 1931 at The Royal Free Hospital by Harwood J Brooks in memory of his wife, and was originally awarded in Inorganic Chemistry.
The Windham Baring Prize was founded under a bequest to the Middlesex Hospital Medical School.
1. One prize may be awarded in each session.
2. The prize is awarded by the Council on the recommendation of the MBBS Board of Examiners.
3. The prize is awarded to the student who achieves the third highest score in the examinations for Year 1 of the MBBS programme.
4. The value of the prize is £300. The award is accompanied by a certificate.
5. No application is necessary.
6. The award is announced in June.
7. Awards are subject to the provisions of the General Regulations.
Page last modified on 15 feb 12 13:05