- Essentials & Benefits
- Student Records
- Research Degrees
- Student Centre
- IOE Students
Please read this important update.
UCL Student Welfare Week – 02-05 March 2015
Stressed about exams? Worried you’re not eating right? Losing sleep over your future career? UCL Student Welfare Week 2015 aims to help address many of these issues, and more.
Student and Registry Services
|Maps and Transport links|
The Meyerstein Scholarships for Overall Performance in Phase 1
The Meyerstein Scholarships were founded under an endowment to The Middlesex Hospital Medical School by the late Sir Edward Meyerstein
- Three awards may be awarded in each session.
- The Prizes are awarded by the Council on the
recommendation of the Faculty
of Biomedical Sciences Board of Examiners
- The Prizes are awarded for best aggregate performance in
Years 1 and 2 of
the MBBS course.
- The value of each prize is £300, to be paid at £100 per
annum either in the
three clinical years or in the BSc year. Each award will be accompanied
- No application is necessary.
- The awards are announced in June.
- Awards are subject to the provisions of the General Regulations.
Page last modified on 15 feb 12 13:13