Student and Registry Services
|Maps and Transport links|
The Meyerstein Scholarships for Overall Performance in Phase 1
The Meyerstein Scholarships were founded under an endowment to The Middlesex Hospital Medical School by the late Sir Edward Meyerstein
- Three awards may be awarded in each session.
- The Prizes are awarded by the Council on the
recommendation of the Faculty
of Biomedical Sciences Board of Examiners
- The Prizes are awarded for best aggregate performance in
Years 1 and 2 of
the MBBS course.
- The value of each prize is £300, to be paid at £100 per
annum either in the
three clinical years or in the BSc year. Each award will be accompanied
- No application is necessary.
- The awards are announced in June.
- Awards are subject to the provisions of the General Regulations.