Student and Registry Services
|Maps and Transport links|
Lloyd Jonstone Trust Bursary
- One or more Bursaries known as the Lloyd Jonstone Trust
Bursaries may be
awarded in each session.
- The Bursaries are awarded by the Council on the
recommendation of the
Faculty of Clinical Sciences.
- The Bursaries are normally awarded to assist undergraduate clinical
students to spend their Elective Period working abroad in a Missionary
- Awards are normally within the range £50 to £200.
- Applications, which should relate to specific Elective Period
should be submitted on Elective Period grant forms obtainable from the
Office. The closing date for applications is the end of April each year.
- Awards are subject to the provisions of the General Regulations.