Student and Registry Services
|Maps and Transport links|
The Glaxo Prize for Overall Performance in Year 1
The Glaxo Prize is funded by Allen and Hanburys, Glaxo Laboratories and Wellcome UK
- One award may be awarded in each session.
- The Prize is awarded by the Council on the recommendation of
the Board of
Examiners in Life Sciences (Medical).
- The Prize is awarded for outstanding performance in Year
1 of the MBBS
- The value of the Glaxo Prize is £200. The award is accompanied
- No application is necessary.
- The award is announced in June.
- Awards are subject to the provisions of the General Regulations.
Page last modified on 15 feb 12 13:03 by Registry Web