- Essentials & Benefits
- Student Records
- Research Degrees
- Student Centre
- IOE Students
Rail Strikes and Examinations- Latest Advice
It has been announced that the Rail Maritime and Transport (RMT) Union have cancelled planned strike action which was due to disrupt services on 25th and 26th May. All services will now run as normal on the above dates and there will be no impact on students travelling to examinations.
Student and Registry Services
|Maps and Transport links|
The College Prize in Endocrine Systems
Sessional prizes are UCL prizes awarded in each Faculty.
- One award may be awarded in each session.
- The Prize is awarded by the Council on the
recommendation of the Faculty of
Biomedical Sciences Board of Examiners.
- The Prize is awarded to the student who shows the
greatest proficiency in
the Endocrine Systems module in Year 2 of the MBBS course.
- The value of the Prize is £75. The award will be
accompanied by a
- No application is necessary.
- The awards are announced in June.
- Awards are subject to the provisions of the General Regulations.
Page last modified on 15 feb 12 13:07