Student and Registry Services
|Maps and Transport links|
The Drummond and Thomas Yeates Prizes in Circulation and Breathing
The Drummond Prizes were founded in 1973 by Dr L. Margaret Kerly in memory of Sir Jack Drummond, Professor of Biochemistry at UCL, 1922-1945, and Dean of the Faculty of Medical Sciences, 1929-1932. The Thomas Yeates Prize was founded under a bequest to the Middlesex Hospital Medical School
- Two awards may be awarded in each session.
- The Prizes are awarded by the Council on the
recommendation of the Faculty
of Biomedical Sciences Board of Examiners.
- The Prizes are awarded to the two students who
show the greatest proficiency
in the Circulation and Breathing Module in Year 1 of
the MBBS course.
- The value of the First Prize is £75 and the Second Prize £50.
will be accompanied by a certificate.
- No application is necessary.
- The awards are announced in June.
- Awards are subject to the provisions of the General
Page last modified on 15 feb 12 13:02