- Essentials & Benefits
- Student Records
- Research Degrees
- Student Centre
- IOE Students
Rail Strikes and Examinations- Latest Advice
It has been announced that the Rail Maritime and Transport (RMT) Union have cancelled planned strike action which was due to disrupt services on 25th and 26th May. All services will now run as normal on the above dates and there will be no impact on students travelling to examinations.
Student and Registry Services
|Maps and Transport links|
The Charles Bell, Mrs George Smith and Gladys Sandes Prizes in Neuroscience and Behaviour
The Charles Bell Prize was founded in memory of Sir Charles Bell, a surgeon at The Middlesex Hospital and Professor of Surgery at University College, and was originally awarded in Anatomy. The Mrs George Smith Prizes were founded under a bequest to the Royal Free Hospital School of Medicine in 1917 by Elizabeth Alexandria Murray Thompson, Ethel Murray Smith, George Murray Smith, Isabel Marion Smith and Alexander Murray Smith in memory of their mother. The Gladys Sandes Prize was founded at The Royal Free Hospital School of Medicine in 1968 under the will of Gladys Sandes
- Two awards may be awarded in each session.
- The Prizes are awarded by the Council on the recommendation of
of Biomedical Sciences Board of Examiners.
- The Prizes are awarded to the two students who show the
in the Neuroscience and Behaviour module in Year 2 of the
- The value of the First Prize is £100 and the
Second Prize £75. Each award
will be accompanied by a certificate.
- No application is necessary.
- The awards are announced in June.
- Awards are subject to the provisions of the General Regulations.
Page last modified on 15 feb 12 13:05