- Essentials & Benefits
- Student Records
- Research Degrees
- Student Centre
- IOE Students
Please read this important update.
UCL Student Welfare Week – 02-05 March 2015
Stressed about exams? Worried you’re not eating right? Losing sleep over your future career? UCL Student Welfare Week 2015 aims to help address many of these issues, and more.
Student and Registry Services
|Maps and Transport links|
The Atchison, Suckling and Temple Frere Prize in Obstetrics and Gynaecology
The Atchison Prizes were founded at UCL Medical School in 1878 under a bequest made by Mr Thomas Atchison. The Suckling Prize was founded at UCL Medical School in 1936 by Mrs A M Suckling in memory of her son, John Jerome Suckling, a student of the UCL Medical School. The Temple Frere Prize was founded at the Middlesex Hospital Medical School. Awarded jointly from 1987 following the merger of the Middlesex Hospital Medical School and the UCL Medical School.
- One prize may be awarded in each session.
- The Prize is awarded by the Council on the recommendation
of the Faculty of
- The award is made to the student who shows the greatest
Obstetrics and Gynaecology in the M.B., B.S. examinations
in the first Women's
Health and Communicable Diseases Module.
- No application is necessary.
- The value of the Prize is £150. The award is accompanied
- The award is announced in December.
- Awards are subject to the provisions of the General Regulations.
Page last modified on 15 feb 12 13:44