- Essentials & Benefits
- Student Records
- Research Degrees
- Student Centre
- IOE Students
Tube and Rail Disruption 8-11 July
Due to strike action there will be no Tube service from late afternoon on Wednesday 8 July until the morning of Friday 10th July. First Great Western rail services are also expecting disruptions to services during this time. This disruption will affect both staff and students, and we ask all students to be aware that some student services may be offering limited assistance over this period due to under-staffing.
Student and Registry Services
|Maps and Transport links|
Charles Vernon Prize
Founded in 1994 by Barbara Banks, Professor of Physiological Chemistry, UCL, in memory of her husband, Charles Vernon
- A prize known as the Charles Vernon Prize for the best
may be awarded in each session.
- The Prize is awarded by the Council on the recommendation of
the Faculty of
Mathematical and Physical Sciences.
- The Prize is awarded for the best third year Biological Chemist.
- The value of the Prize is £100.
- No application is necessary.
- The qualifications of candidates are considered by the Head of
- The award is announced in July.
- The College reserves the right to vary these regulations
should it become
necessary to do so in order to ensure the continued
use of the resources in the
- Awards are subject to the provisions of the General Regulations.
Page last modified on 14 feb 12 15:59