- Essentials & Benefits
- Student Records
- Research Degrees
- Student Centre
- IOE Students
Please read this important update.
UCL Student Welfare Week – 02-05 March 2015
Stressed about exams? Worried you’re not eating right? Losing sleep over your future career? UCL Student Welfare Week 2015 aims to help address many of these issues, and more.
Student and Registry Services
|Maps and Transport links|
C.A.R. Tayler Prize
Founded in 1976 from a donation made by Mr C.A.R. Tayler, employee of the College from 1925 to 1975, and Laboratory Superintendent in the Department of Physics and Astronomy from 1967 to 1975
- The C.A.R. Tayler Prize may be awarded in each session.
- The Prize is awarded by the Council on the recommendation of
the Faculty of
Mathematical and Physical Sciences.
- The Prize is awarded for Physics or Astronomy.
- The value of the Prize is £25.
- Candidates must be students of the College in the Department
of Physics and
Astronomy, during the session preceding the award of the Prize.
- No application is necessary.
- The qualifications of candidates are considered by the
Quain Professor of
- The award is announced in July.
- Awards are subject to the provisions of the General Regulations.
Page last modified on 15 feb 12 10:04