Planetary Science Prize
Founded in 1999
- A prize known as the Planetary Science Prize may be awarded in each
- The Prize is awarded by the Council on the
recommendation of the Faculty of
Mathematical and Physical Sciences.
- The Prize is awarded for the best undergraduate performance in
Science in the academic year.
- The value of the Prize is £35.
- No application is necessary.
- The qualifications of candidates are considered
by the Head of the
Department of Earth Sciences.
- The award is announced in July.
- The College reserves the right to vary these regulations
should it become
necessary to do so in order to ensure the continued use of the resources
- Awards are subject to the provisions of the General Regulations.
Page last modified on 15 feb 12 09:46 by Registry Web