- Essentials & Benefits
- Student Records
- Research Degrees
- Student Centre
- IOE Students
Tube and Rail Disruption 8-11 July
Due to strike action there will be no Tube service from late afternoon on Wednesday 8 July until the morning of Friday 10th July. First Great Western rail services are also expecting disruptions to services during this time. This disruption will affect both staff and students, and we ask all students to be aware that some student services may be offering limited assistance over this period due to under-staffing.
Student and Registry Services
|Maps and Transport links|
Ellen Watson Memorial Scholarship in Applied Mathematics
Founded in 1882 by the subscribers to a fund raised in memory of Ellen Watson, a former student of the College
- A Scholarship, known as the Ellen Watson Memorial Scholarship
Mathematics may be awarded in each session.
- The Scholarship is awarded by the Council
on the recommendation of the
Faculty of Mathematical & Physical Sciences.
- The Scholarship is awarded for Applied Mathematics.
- The value of the Ellen Watson Memorial Scholarship is £250.
- Candidates must have graduated, or be candidates for graduation
in the term
in which the award is made. They must not have completed their
year before 1 July in the year of the award.
- Candidates must send written notice of their intention
to compete for the
Scholarship to the Registrar of the College on or before 15 May.
- The qualifications of candidates are considered
by the Head of the
Department of Mathematics.
- The award is announced in July.
- Payment is made on or about 15 July.
- Awards are subject to the provisions of the General Regulations.
Page last modified on 15 feb 12 09:54