- Essentials & Benefits
- Student Records
- Research Degrees
- Student Centre
- IOE Students
Please read this important update.
UCL Student Welfare Week – 02-05 March 2015
Stressed about exams? Worried you’re not eating right? Losing sleep over your future career? UCL Student Welfare Week 2015 aims to help address many of these issues, and more.
Student and Registry Services
|Maps and Transport links|
Donald Davies Prize
Founded in 2002 in memory of Professor Donald Davies, computing pioneer, whose work on the ACE computer and contributions to packet switching networks where instrumental in the early development and application of computing. A friend of UCL and an intellectual collaborator
- A prize known as the Donald Davies Prize may be awarded in
- The Prize is awarded by the Council on the recommendation of
the Faculty of
Mathematical and Physical Sciences.
- The Prize is awarded to an outstanding finalist of the
Computer Science degree. Only one prize may be awarded per year.
- The value of the Prize is £100.
- No application is necessary.
- The qualifications of candidates are considered by the
Joint Board of
Examiners of Mathematics and Computer Science.
- The award is announced in July.
- The College reserves the right to vary these regulations
should it become
necessary to do so in order to ensure the continued use of the
resources in the
- Awards are subject to the provision of the General Regulations.
Page last modified on 15 feb 12 09:50