Student and Registry Services
|Maps and Transport links|
Founded in 1993 by friends and colleagues of Dr Sydney Corrigan, lecturer in the Department of Physics and Astronomy 1967-1992
- A prize known as the Corrigan Prize may be awarded in each
- The Prize is awarded by the Council on the
recommendation of the Faculty of
Mathematical and Physical Sciences.
- The Prize is awarded to the undergraduate with the best second
- The value of the Prize is £50.
- No application is necessary.
- The qualifications of candidates are
considered by the Head of the
Department of Physics and Astronomy.
- The award is announced in July.
- The College reserves the right to vary these regulations
should it become
necessary to do so in order to ensure the continued use of the
resources in the
- Awards are subject to the provisions of the General Regulations.
Page last modified on 15 feb 12 09:58