- Essentials & Benefits
- Student Records
- Research Degrees
- Student Centre
- IOE Students
Tube and Rail Disruption 8-11 July
Due to strike action there will be no Tube service from late afternoon on Wednesday 8 July until the morning of Friday 10th July. First Great Western rail services are also expecting disruptions to services during this time. This disruption will affect both staff and students, and we ask all students to be aware that some student services may be offering limited assistance over this period due to under-staffing.
Student and Registry Services
|Maps and Transport links|
Founded in 1993 by friends and colleagues of Dr Sydney Corrigan, lecturer in the Department of Physics and Astronomy 1967-1992
- A prize known as the Corrigan Prize may be awarded in each
- The Prize is awarded by the Council on the
recommendation of the Faculty of
Mathematical and Physical Sciences.
- The Prize is awarded to the undergraduate with the best second
- The value of the Prize is £50.
- No application is necessary.
- The qualifications of candidates are
considered by the Head of the
Department of Physics and Astronomy.
- The award is announced in July.
- The College reserves the right to vary these regulations
should it become
necessary to do so in order to ensure the continued use of the
resources in the
- Awards are subject to the provisions of the General Regulations.
Page last modified on 15 feb 12 09:58