Student and Registry Services
|Maps and Transport links|
Summer Scholarships in Condensed Matter Physics
Founded in 1999 by Condensed Matter and Materials Physics (CMMP) group of Department of Physics and Astronomy
- Up to two scholarships known as Summer Scholarships
in Condensed Matter
Physics may be awarded in each session.
- The Scholarship is awarded by the Condensed Matter and Materials
group of the Department of Physics & Astronomy.
- The Scholarships are awarded to conduct a 10 week research
Condensed Matter and Materials Physics.
- The value of each Scholarship is £1500.
- Candidates must send written notice of their intention
to compete for the
Scholarship to CMMP on or before 15 January.
- The qualifications of candidates are considered by the Department
and Astronomy on the recommendation of CMMP.
- The Scholar elected must pursue a course of research for a
higher degree at
University College London.
- The Scholarship is tenable for the summer vacation period.
- Payment of the Scholarship is normally made in advance
in three equal
instalments payable on 15 June, 15 July and 15 August.
- The College reserves the right to vary these regulations
should it become
necessary to do so in order to ensure the continued use of the
resources in the
- Awards are subject to the provisions of the General Regulations.
Page last modified on 15 feb 12 10:05 by Registry Web