Student and Registry Services
|Maps and Transport links|
H.A.B. Simons Prize
Founded at the Royal Free Hospital Medical School in 1986 by Dr TJR Simons in memory of his father
- One award may be awarded in each session.
- The Prize is awarded by the College Board.
- Students obtaining First Class Honours after completing
year are eligible.
- The prize-winner is selected by the Dean on the
basis of the project report
from a shortlist drawn up by the College Board.
- The value of the award is £100.
- Awards are subject to the provisions of the General Regulations.
Page last modified on 14 feb 12 15:29 by Registry Web