Student and Registry Services
|Maps and Transport links|
Ivan Roitt Prize for Immunology
Founded in 1995 by Professor Ivan Roitt, Head of the Department of Immunology until 1992 and Emeritis Professor of Immunology from 1994
- A prize known as the Ivan Roitt Prize for Immunology may be
awarded in each
- The Prize is awarded by the Council on the recommendation of the
- The Prize is awarded to the best student in Immunology
registered for a BSc
Degree. Intercalated medical students are not eligible.
- The value of the Prize is £100.
- No application is necessary.
- The qualifications of candidates are considered by the Head of the
Department of Immunology.
- The award is announced in July.
- The College reserves the right to vary these regulations
should it become
necessary to do so in order to ensure the continued use of the resources
- Awards are subject to the provisions of the General Regulations.