Attention Students: Read more about planned strike action on the 3rd December 2013.
Student and Registry Services
|Maps and Transport links|
Founded in 2004 in recognition of the role of WHR Rivers in the creation of psychology as a discipline in British universities and his role in the founding of the UCL Psychology Department
- A prize known as the Rivers Prize may be awarded in each
- The Prize is awarded by the Council on the recommendation of
the Faculty of
- The Prize is awarded to the best male final year BSc
Psychology student and
is awarded only in years in which the best student overall is male. If
student is female, she is awarded the Cecily de Monchaux Memorial Prize
Rivers Prize is not awarded.
- The value of the Prize is linked to that of
the Cecily de Monchaux Memorial
Prize and is currently £200.
- No application is necessary.
- The qualifications of candidates are considered by the
Board of Examiners in
- The award is announced in July.
- The College reserves the right to vary these regulations
should it become
necessary to do so in order to ensure the continued use of the
resources in the
- Awards are subject to the provision of the General Regulations.
Page last modified on 14 feb 12 15:38 by Registry Web