Student and Registry Services
|Maps and Transport links|
Established in 1992 by an anonymous bequest
- A Bursary known as the Physiology Bursary may be awarded in
- The Bursary is awarded by the Council on the recommendation of
of Life Sciences.
- The Bursary is awarded to a student, on the basis of a distinguished
performance in the Part II M.B., B.S. examinations, who will go on to
an Intercalated BSc in Physiology with special regard to Cardiovascular
- The value of the Bursary is the accumulated income of the fund
at the time
of the award.
- No application is necessary.
- The award is announced in June.
- Awards are subject to the provisions of the General Regulations.