Harold and Olga Fox Fund Prize in Biology
Founded in 2003 out of the Estate of Harold Fox, former member of academic staff in the Department of Biology (previously Zoology). Mr Harold Fox died on 29th May 2003 bequeathing the residue of his estate to UCL
- A variable number of prizes/awards, known as The Harold
and Olga Fox Fund
Prize in Biology, may be awarded in each session.
- The prizes can be awarded to students of outstanding
academic merit, or on
the basis of need, at the discretion of the Head of Department.
- The prizes are awarded by Council on the recommendation of the
Head of the
Department of Biology.
- Prizes are awarded on a one-off basis.
- The number and value of all Fox Fund Prizes are set at the
discretion of the
- The prizes are payable directly to the student.
- These regulations are subject to review or renewal after an initial period of three years from the award of the first prize.
Page last modified on 14 feb 12 15:15 by Registry Web