Student and Registry Services
|Maps and Transport links|
The Charlotte Dixon Prize
The Charlotte Dixon Memorial Prize was founded in 1978 in memory of Charlotte Dixon, who entered the Middlesex Hospital Medical School as a student in October 1976 and died in June 1978. The prize became an Intercalated BSc prize following the introduction of an integrated MBBS curriculum in 2000
- One award may be awarded in each session.
- The Prize is awarded by the Council on the recommendation of
the Board of
Examiners in Anatomy.
- The Prize is awarded for outstanding performance in the
degree in Anatomy.
- The value of the prize is £200. The award will be accompanied
- No application is necessary.
- The award is announced in June.
- Awards are subject to the provisions of the General Regulations.
Page last modified on 14 feb 12 15:23 by Registry Web