- Essentials & Benefits
- Student Records
- Research Degrees
- Student Centre
- IOE Students
Please read this important update.
UCL Student Welfare Week – 02-05 March 2015
Stressed about exams? Worried you’re not eating right? Losing sleep over your future career? UCL Student Welfare Week 2015 aims to help address many of these issues, and more.
Student and Registry Services
|Maps and Transport links|
Benington Memorial Studentship
Founded in 1910 by the late Mrs Norman-Robinson in memory of Robert Crewdson Benington, MD, a former postgraduate Research Assistant in the Biometric Laboratory
- A scholarship, known as the Benington Memorial
Studentship, may be awarded
in each session.
- The Studentship is awarded by the Council on the
recommendation of the
Faculty of Life Sciences or the Faculty of Social and Historical
- Candidates must be students of Human Genetics or of
Anthropology with a
strong interest in Human and Primate Variation and Evolution.
- The Studentship will be awarded for conducting
metrical researches bearing
upon questions of human and primate variation and evolution.
- The Studentship will be awarded to the best
undergraduate special studies
project or Masters thesis in this field.
- The value of the award may fluctuate from year to year
but will be in the
region of £250.
- Candidates must send written notice of their intention
to compete for the
studentship to the Registrar of the College on or before 15 May.
- The qualification of candidates are considered by the Head of
of Anthropology and the Head of the Department of Genetics.
- The Studentship is tenable for one session.
- Awards are subject to the provisions of the General Regulations.
Page last modified on 14 feb 12 15:18