- Essentials & Benefits
- Student Records
- Research Degrees
- Student Centre
- IOE Students
Please read this important update.
UCL Student Welfare Week – 02-05 March 2015
Stressed about exams? Worried you’re not eating right? Losing sleep over your future career? UCL Student Welfare Week 2015 aims to help address many of these issues, and more.
Student and Registry Services
|Maps and Transport links|
The Asher Prize
The Asher Prize in Anatomy was endowed in 1938 by the late Samuel Garcia Asher, a Vice-President of University College Hospital and Chairman of the Council of the Medical School and was originally awarded in Part 1 Structural and Developmental Biology. The prize became an intercalated BSc prize following the introduction of an integrated MBBS curriculum in 2000
- One award may be awarded in each session.
- The Prize is awarded by the Council on the
recommendation of the Board of
Examiners in Anatomy.
- The Prize is awarded for outstanding performance in the Intercalated
degree in Anatomy.
- The value of the prize is £200. The award will be accompanied
- No application is necessary.
- The award is announced in June.
- Awards are subject to the provisions of the General Regulations.
Page last modified on 14 feb 12 15:21