Student and Registry Services
|Maps and Transport links|
The Asher Prize
The Asher Prize in Anatomy was endowed in 1938 by the late Samuel Garcia Asher, a Vice-President of University College Hospital and Chairman of the Council of the Medical School and was originally awarded in Part 1 Structural and Developmental Biology. The prize became an intercalated BSc prize following the introduction of an integrated MBBS curriculum in 2000
- One award may be awarded in each session.
- The Prize is awarded by the Council on the
recommendation of the Board of
Examiners in Anatomy.
- The Prize is awarded for outstanding performance in the Intercalated
degree in Anatomy.
- The value of the prize is £200. The award will be accompanied
- No application is necessary.
- The award is announced in June.
- Awards are subject to the provisions of the General Regulations.
Page last modified on 14 feb 12 15:21 by Registry Web