Student and Registry Services
|Maps and Transport links|
Founded in 1974 by the children of Dr George Webber, on the occasion of his 75th birthday, to commemorate his long association with the Faculty of Laws
- The Webber Prize may be awarded in each
- The Prize is awarded by the Council on the recommendation of
the Faculty of
- The Prize is awarded to the student of University
College London who has
shown the greatest proficiency in the Intermediate examination
of the LL.B.
Degree held during the University year before that
in which the award is
- The value of the Prize is £280.
- No application is necessary.
- The award is announced in July.
- Awards are subject to the provisions of the General Regulations.
Page last modified on 14 feb 12 15:00