Student and Registry Services
|Maps and Transport links|
Simmons & Simmons Property II Prize
- The Simmons & Simmons Property II Prize may be
awarded in each
- The Prize is awarded by the Council on the recommendation of
the Faculty of
- The Prize is awarded to the student of University College
London who has
shown the greatest proficiency in the land law examination held during
University year before that in which the award is made and who intends
practice as a solicitor.
- The value of the Prize is £100 and shall be used for books.
- No application is necessary.
- The award is announced in July.
- Awards are subject to the provisions of the General Regulations.
Page last modified on 14 feb 12 14:57 by Registry Web